A Beginner’s Guide to Modern Lettering: For DIY Weddings
These last couple of months have been a little crazy right? I am really feeling for all of my amazing couples who have had to postpone their big day. Just know, love is not cancelled, and when we are able, you will have the most amazing day and I will continue to be here for you the whole time.
During lockdown, with most of my weddings now postponed, I have been busy working on something I have had in the pipeline for a while. I have written a book based on my popular lettering workshops, written especially for weddings!
A Beginners Guide to Modern Lettering: for DIY Weddings is a comprehensive workbook giving you everything you need in order to get started in learning the art of modern calligraphy for your big day! With over 80 pages of tutorials, exercises, project tutorials and inspiration, all purchases also come with free access to our members only lettering community, and the additional option of a starter kit of materials to get you going. The workbook is wire-bound allowing you to lay the book completely flat and easily work through each page.
The full contents includes:
- An introduction into Modern Lettering
- My favourite tools
- The basics and where to begin
- Lettering the alphabet
- Joining it all together to form words
- Finding your style
- Adding flourishes
- How to create a strong composition
- 6 extensive project tutorials for your big day
- Resources and recommendations of suppliers
- Free access to our Faceboo members only lettering community where you can ask for any advice and support, meet other learners, and gain access to new content including extra tutorials, videos and hints and tips
- If purchased with a starter kit the book also comes with a pencil, eraser, white POSCA PC-5M pen and 1 small blank wooden tag.